- Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from our users:
- Personal information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may collect this information when you create an account with us, when you fill out a form on our website, or when you contact us for support.
- Device information: We collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the type of device, the operating system, and the device identifier.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, and to develop new features and services. Specifically, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account
- To provide customer support and respond to your inquiries
- To analyze and improve the performance and functionality of our services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To send you promotional emails or push notifications, if you have opted in to receive such communications
- Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance, analytics, and customer service. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect the confidentiality and security of your information and to use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- With business partners: We may share your information with business partners in order to offer you certain products or services. For example, if you purchase a product or service through our website, we may share your information with the business partner that is providing the product or service.
- In response to legal requests: We may disclose your information to third parties if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of Hityourmark.io, our users, or the public.
- Data Retention and Security
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and as required by law. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide our services, you may request that we delete your account. Please note that some information may be retained in backup copies for a reasonable period of time after your request for deletion, and may also be retained as necessary to comply with legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
- Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict, or object to the processing of your personal information, as well as the right to data portability. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority if you believe that we have violated your rights.
- Children’s Privacy
Our services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- Contact Us
Who we are
Our website address is: https://hityourmark.io and aliases include hityourmarkmedia.com, hityourmark.online, and hityourmark.co.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted through a contact form may be stored on our website CMS, server, CRM, email service provider, and more. Please do not submit personally sensitive or private information over our web forms such as but not limited to: social security numbers, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, passwords and logins for any of your accounts and more. Our forms on our website are encrypted and protected by SSL; however, we make no guarantee or claim or warrant to protection of your data if you submit it over a standard web form on our website. We will never ask you to submit such information through a web form. By submitting any information to us through our web forms, you, the user, are assuming all risk and liability for such content submitted.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit such information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments and submissions may be checked through an automated spam detection service or other 3rd party verification services at our sole discretion. This is to ensure a secure and quality experience for all users on our website.